Real Estate Transactions

Real Estate Information

All home sales require documents that are requested from the HCA by either an agent, broker, or title company. Some of these documents may be found here on our Documents page. Sellers should discuss with their real estate professional, coordinate the request, and pay the $100 fee for the document package to meet the timeline for the escrow process.

For more information and requests for real estate transaction documents from the HCA please contact:

Keith Uriarte | | (408) 643-5658

We use cookies to improve your experience and to help us understand how you use our site. Please refer to our cookie notice and privacy statement for more information regarding cookies and other third-party tracking that may be enabled.